Calapooia Brewing Company continues the tradition of featuring the best in local live music every week. If you are a local band who’d like information on playing the ‘Pooia, please email us.
Here’s our upcoming schedule:
Every Sunday at 4:00:
BLUES JAM! Get out, get in and get some on ya!!
TWO THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN!
- Thursday the 3d 7:30 pm, Rusty Hinges
- Saturday the 5th 8 pm, Rob Tobias
- Wednesday the 9th 6:30 pm, SCIENCE PUB!
- Thursday the 10th 8 pm, Now Brothers
- Friday the 11th 8 pm, Cherry and The Lowboys
- Saturday the 12th 8 pm, Dead Kingmaker
- Thursday the 17th 7 pm, Blues & Sunshine
- Saturday the 19th 8 pm, Jeremiah Akin
- Thursday the 24th 7:30 pm, Now Brother
- Friday the 25th 8 pm, Ho(lus) Bo(lus)
- Saturday the 26th 8 pm, AKA
- Thursday the 31st 8 pm, Cascadia Crescendo
- Saturday the 2nd 8 pm, John Shipe
- Thurday the 7th 7:30 pm, Rusty Hinges
- Friday the 8th 8 pm, Mango Django
- Saturday the 9th, Calapooia Watershed Council Bike, Run and Paddle Fundraising Event featuring ORQUESTA MONTE CALVO and JUST PEOPLE!
- Thursday the 14h 7:30 pm, Now Brothers
- Saturday the 16th 8 pm, David Rogers
- Thursday the 21st 7 pm, Blues & Sunshine
- Friday the 22nd 8 pm, Symplistic Soles
- Saturday the 23d 8 pm, Jamalia
- Thursday the 28th 8 pm, The Copoetics
- Saturday the 30th 8 pm, Norman
- Thursday the 4th 7:30 pm, Rusty Hinges
- Friday the 5th 8 pm, Autumn Electric
- Saturday the 6th 8 pm, Kokobola
- Thursday the 11th 7:30 pm, Wild Hog in The Woods
- Saturday the 13th 8 pm, The Incompatibles
- Thursday the 18th 7 pm, Rough Jazz
- Friday the 19th 8 pm, Space Neighbors
- Saturday the 20th 8 pm, John Shipe
- Thursday the 25th 7:30 pm, Wild Hog in The Woods
- Saturday the 27th 8 pm, Rose City Rats